Gardner Denver (GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors
- Futures flat as investors await Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Oil falls on surprise build in U.S. crude stocks
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- hhgregg (HGG) Shares Gain Following Best Buy (BBY) Q2 Results
- Pre-open market-options summary
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM) said to trim management fees for main hedge funds - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!