Gardner Denver (GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Chardan Capital Defends Globalstar (GSAT); Partnerships Only Question Mark Following FCC Ruling
- Rackspace (RAX) Ramps Higher on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!