Gardner Denver (GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) said to renew talks with private equity suitors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VimpelCom (VIP), Hutchison Close to Wireless Merger in Italy - Bloomberg
- FEI Co (FEIC) Rated Sell at Off Wall Street
- NantKwest (NK) Gains for Second Session Following Strong IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!