Gardner Denver (GDI) Slammed as SPX (SPW) Talks End
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) shares are getting hit following reports that talks with SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPW) are off. The stock is down 10.4 percent now.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Trades Near Session Highs
- Acorn International (ATV) Halted on Circuit Breaker
- Acorn International (ATV) Plans to Hold Investor Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!