Gardner Denver (GDI) Slammed as SPX (SPW) Talks End
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) shares are getting hit following reports that talks with SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPW) are off. The stock is down 10.4 percent now.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!