Gardner Denver (GDI) Slammed as SPX (SPW) Talks End
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) shares are getting hit following reports that talks with SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPW) are off. The stock is down 10.4 percent now.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axion Power (AXPW) Gets Delisting Notice
- Citron Research Negative on Wayfair (W)
- China state media announce confessions in stock market investigations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!