Gardner Denver (GDI) Slammed as SPX (SPW) Talks End
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) shares are getting hit following reports that talks with SPX Corp. (NYSE: SPW) are off. The stock is down 10.4 percent now.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!