Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Adds to Recent Speculative Gains
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT) adds to recent gains amid NASH stock takeover speculation following Allergen's (NYSE: AGN) recent takeover of Tobira (NASDAQ: TBRA) at a huge premium and ahead of top line results from a Phase 2 clinical trial due by the end of the month.
Shares of GALT are up 10% in pre-open trade after rising 35% yesterday.
A HC Wainwright analyst told StreetInsider on Tuesday that he sees GALT as having the best read through from TBRA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) sinks 39% as trading resumes
- UPDATE: Off Wall Street Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Strong Sell
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!