Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Adds to Recent Speculative Gains
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT) adds to recent gains amid NASH stock takeover speculation following Allergen's (NYSE: AGN) recent takeover of Tobira (NASDAQ: TBRA) at a huge premium and ahead of top line results from a Phase 2 clinical trial due by the end of the month.
Shares of GALT are up 10% in pre-open trade after rising 35% yesterday.
A HC Wainwright analyst told StreetInsider on Tuesday that he sees GALT as having the best read through from TBRA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!