Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Adds to Recent Speculative Gains
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT) adds to recent gains amid NASH stock takeover speculation following Allergen's (NYSE: AGN) recent takeover of Tobira (NASDAQ: TBRA) at a huge premium and ahead of top line results from a Phase 2 clinical trial due by the end of the month.
Shares of GALT are up 10% in pre-open trade after rising 35% yesterday.
A HC Wainwright analyst told StreetInsider on Tuesday that he sees GALT as having the best read through from TBRA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!