Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE) Shares Tick Lower Early
- Florida Gov. Scott Declares Health Emergency in 5th County Related to Zika
- UPDATE: Halliburton (HAL) Says No Longer Planning to Sell Liner Hangers Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!