Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Tesla (TSLA) Hasn't Cancelled Upcoming Investor Conferences
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Adds Three Independent Directors to Board
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!