Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Best Buy (BBY) Website Unavailable; Update: Site Back Up
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE), Alpha Pro Tech (APT) See Pullback Following Ebola Suit Supply Scare
- QCOM, ATML, OVTI See Shorts Covering, NVMI, ALTR, NANO See Increase Over Last Two Weeks - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!