Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!