Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) pacemaker worked properly - Bloomberg, citing Univ. of Mich. researchers
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Pushes to Highs; Shares Up 53%
- Apple (AAPL) volatility low into EU concluded that Ireland granted undue tax benefits of up to EUR13B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!