Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
You May Also Be Interested In
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Rumored to be Kerrisdale Capital's Short Idea
- Catyalyst Pharmaceutical (CPRX) Gives Up Firdapse Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!