Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Lower on Amazon/HBO Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!