Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Shares Rocket Higher as Traders Blow Off Muddy Waters Mention
- Wall Street up as banks rally on prospects of higher rates
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
Following an earlier 8.6 percent dip on the heels of a negative Muddy Waters mention, shares of Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) have pared gains and are now breaking out. The stock has jumped 15 percent in just the last 20 minutes of trade. Shares are now up 25 percent to $7.23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Decision Not Expected This Week - CNBC's Wapner
- Alibaba (BABA) Said to Face U.S. Accounting Inquiry
- Energous (WATT) Confirms FCC Approval for Miniature WattUp Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!