First Solar (FSLR) Shares Pare Loss, Now Up ~5%
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as fears recede
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
- Apollo (APO) to Acquire Diamond Resorts (DRII) in $2.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (PVTB) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower (more...)
After an initial move lower, First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) shares are now up nearly 5 percent. The stock last traded at $21.79.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Regains Post-SolarCity Highs
- Option volume flows
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Receives IDMC Recommendation to Cease NeuVax Phase 3 Early Due to Futility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!