Energous (WATT) Ticks Higher as Apple-Related Rumors Continue
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) ticked higher Thursday as rumors the company is working with Apple on wireless charging continued. The latest headline from VentureBeat reads "Proof that Apple is working with Energous on wireless charging is hidden in plain sight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Set to be Charged for Using Monopoly to Jack Up Price - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!