Energous (WATT) Ticks Higher as Apple-Related Rumors Continue
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) ticked higher Thursday as rumors the company is working with Apple on wireless charging continued. The latest headline from VentureBeat reads "Proof that Apple is working with Energous on wireless charging is hidden in plain sight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energous (WATT) on Watch on Negative Chatter
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%