Energous (WATT) Ticks Higher as Apple-Related Rumors Continue
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) ticked higher Thursday as rumors the company is working with Apple on wireless charging continued. The latest headline from VentureBeat reads "Proof that Apple is working with Energous on wireless charging is hidden in plain sight."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 16c to 20.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!