Energous (WATT) Gains Into Apple iPhone 7 Event on Speculation
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Today, Apple sent out invitations for the iPhone 7 event, which will be held on September 7th.
Wireless charging is seen as possible but unlikely in this iteration. However, that has not stopped speculators from bidding the stock higher.
Shares of WATT are up 7% to $17.90.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SemiLEDS (LEDS) Active, Shares Gain
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Mentioned Cautiously by 10/10 Research
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!