EDAP (EDAP) Sees Pre-Open Action
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Some momo-traders have their eyes set on EDAP TMS SA (Nasdaq: EDAP) this morning before the opening bell. Shares are up 10 percent at last check on pre-open volume that is already above the full day norm.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) Sees Positive Activity Amid Down Trading Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!