DryShips (DRYS) Sinks 35% as Trading Resumes
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) resumes trading down 35% following offering news. Shares were halted yesterday after surging 1500%+ since Trump was elected President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%