DryShips (DRYS) Sinks 35% as Trading Resumes
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) resumes trading down 35% following offering news. Shares were halted yesterday after surging 1500%+ since Trump was elected President.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- DISH Network (DISH) January calls active as shares trade at intra-day highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!