DryShips (DRYS) Shares Reach New 52-Week Low
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) shares reach another 52-week low on a strong volume trading session. The stock hit $0.86 earlier today. About 660,000 shares have crossed, versus the trailing daily average of 630,000 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!