DryShips (DRYS) Shares Reach New 52-Week Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) shares reach another 52-week low on a strong volume trading session. The stock hit $0.86 earlier today. About 660,000 shares have crossed, versus the trailing daily average of 630,000 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!