DryShips (DRYS) Halted LUDP on Down Move
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) halted on LUDP, with shares moving off highs. Last up 25%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DryShips (DRYS) Insider Buys 100K Shares
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR