DryShips (DRYS) Halted Again LUDP; Last Down 60%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) Halted Again LUDP; Last Down 60%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Shows 6.1% Passive Stake in DryShips (DRYS)
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected