Dendreon (DNDN) Pops Intra-Day
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
Dendreon Corp. (Nasdaq: DNDN) sees upside action mid-day. This can be attributed to renewed takeover speculation and positive analyst commentary. Shares are up 4.4 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) Needs 'Stockpile Order' to Monetize Ebola Drug, Says Analyst
- UPDATE: American Airlines (AAL) Flight #AA60 is Declaring an Emergency - Air News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!