Dendreon (DNDN) Pops Intra-Day
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Dendreon Corp. (Nasdaq: DNDN) sees upside action mid-day. This can be attributed to renewed takeover speculation and positive analyst commentary. Shares are up 4.4 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amgen (AMGN) Said Weighing Medivation (MDVN) Bid - Bloomberg
- Valeant's (VRX) Improved Credit Outlook Seen as 'Meaningful Positive' at BMO Capital
- Net Element (NETE) Amends Loan and Security Agreement, Increasing Time and Amount
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!