Crossroads Systems (CRDS) Ramps Higher on Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Crossroads Systems (NASDAQ: CRDS) is trading up 16% after being halted briefly on volatility. Volume is running 25x normal. The stock appears to be a low-float play.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Halted on LUDP
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!