Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW)\ shares are sinking to session lows after the company announced that it is rebranding its corporate enterprise as CoreCivic. The stock is down around 1.6 percent.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Ramps Higher Mid-Day; Reason Unknown
- BB& T (BBT) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Mead Johnson (MJN) call put ratio 6 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!