Corrections Corp. (CXW) Shares Move to Session Lows Amid Corp. Rebranding
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Corrections Corp. (NYSE: CXW)\ shares are sinking to session lows after the company announced that it is rebranding its corporate enterprise as CoreCivic. The stock is down around 1.6 percent.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corrections Corp. (CXW), GEO Group (GEO) Gain; DHS Says Private Prison Use Should Continue - Washington Post
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR