Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Sees Continued Momentum
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) continues to see strong momentum. Shares are up 9% today on volume that is running 10x normal. Shares have more than doubled over the past month and 25% since it announced on Sept 12 that it has completed subject enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical study of Resunab for the treatment of cystic fibrosis ("CF").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!