Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Sees Continued Momentum
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) continues to see strong momentum. Shares are up 9% today on volume that is running 10x normal. Shares have more than doubled over the past month and 25% since it announced on Sept 12 that it has completed subject enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical study of Resunab for the treatment of cystic fibrosis ("CF").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG), Biotech Peers Pressured on Market Open
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!