Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Sees Continued Momentum
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) continues to see strong momentum. Shares are up 9% today on volume that is running 10x normal. Shares have more than doubled over the past month and 25% since it announced on Sept 12 that it has completed subject enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical study of Resunab for the treatment of cystic fibrosis ("CF").
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Active After Filing of Monthly Operating Report