Concordia International (CXRX) Shares Move to Session Lows
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Concordia International (NASDAQ: CXRX) shares are down nearly 3 percent and trading to session lows midday Thursday. In part, the company filed an 8-K with the U.S. SEC earlier, which read:
On November 30, 2016, Concordia International Corp. (the “Corporation”) filed a copy of the First Lien Intercreditor Agreement dated October 13, 2016, by and among the Corporation, certain subsidiaries of the Corporation, as grantors, Goldman Sachs Bank USA, and U.S. Bank National Association, on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) at www.SEDAR.com.
For the full filing, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!