Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) shares are indicated around 1 percent higher in early trading following analyst upgrades this morning.
BAML upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral with a price target of $10.
Nomura Securities also upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral and lifted its price target to $7. For more color, click here.
The early trading comes following a 2.8 percent gain on Thursday amid Chesapeake's Analyst Day. For more on that, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- MGM Resorts (MGM) options active on Chinese government to slash Macau ATM withdrawal limit reports
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!