Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) shares are indicated around 1 percent higher in early trading following analyst upgrades this morning.
BAML upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral with a price target of $10.
Nomura Securities also upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral and lifted its price target to $7. For more color, click here.
The early trading comes following a 2.8 percent gain on Thursday amid Chesapeake's Analyst Day. For more on that, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!