Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) shares are indicated around 1 percent higher in early trading following analyst upgrades this morning.
BAML upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral with a price target of $10.
Nomura Securities also upgraded Chesapeake to Neutral and lifted its price target to $7. For more color, click here.
The early trading comes following a 2.8 percent gain on Thursday amid Chesapeake's Analyst Day. For more on that, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; GILD BAC
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day
- Options with increasing volume: VA INDA PLAY PAA DB MU WDC AKS CELG CLF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBank of America, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!