CenturyLink (CTL) Pares Gains Following Merger Rumor, Up Less Than 10%
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) pared gains following rumors the company is in advanced talks with Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT). Shares had been up 18% following a related Dow Jones report, but gave up gains later in the session, trading higher by less than 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!