Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Surges on Dramatic Analyst Upgrade
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Catyalyst Pharma (NASDAQ: CPRX) is surging in early trade following this morning's 'hot' upgrade from Piper Jaffray, which set a $4 price target on the $1 stock. Shares last traded up 26.8% on volume that is running 71x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!