Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Surges on Dramatic Analyst Upgrade
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Catyalyst Pharma (NASDAQ: CPRX) is surging in early trade following this morning's 'hot' upgrade from Piper Jaffray, which set a $4 price target on the $1 stock. Shares last traded up 26.8% on volume that is running 71x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Options with increasing volume
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!