BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Amid Upcoming Galidesivir Data Presentation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BioCryst Pharma (NASDAQ: BCRX) shares are ramping to session highs after the company announced that results from a study of galidesivir (formerly BCX4430) administered to Rhesus monkeys infected with Zika virus (ZIKV) will be presented as a late-breaker oral presentation at IDWeek 2016 taking place in New Orleans October 26-30, 2016.
The stock is up around 1.7 percent.
For more color on the announcement, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!