BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Shares Ramp to Session Highs Amid Upcoming Galidesivir Data Presentation
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BioCryst Pharma (NASDAQ: BCRX) shares are ramping to session highs after the company announced that results from a study of galidesivir (formerly BCX4430) administered to Rhesus monkeys infected with Zika virus (ZIKV) will be presented as a late-breaker oral presentation at IDWeek 2016 taking place in New Orleans October 26-30, 2016.
The stock is up around 1.7 percent.
For more color on the announcement, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted Again on LUDP
- GoPro (GPRO) January 10 puts active