Basic Energy Services (BAS) Shares Ramp to Highs Following NYSE Listing Nod
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS) shares are trading to session highs, up over 40 percent on the day.
Earlier, Basic Energy announced that the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has accepted the Company's plan for continued listing on the NYSE. As a result, Basic's common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to quarterly reviews by the NYSE to monitor the Company's progress against the plan to restore compliance with continued listing standards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%
- Amyris (AMRS) and Queensland, Australia, Enter Production Hub Agreement
- Honeywell (HON) December calls swept up