Basic Energy Services (BAS) Shares Ramp to Highs Following NYSE Listing Nod
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS) shares are trading to session highs, up over 40 percent on the day.
Earlier, Basic Energy announced that the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") has accepted the Company's plan for continued listing on the NYSE. As a result, Basic's common stock will continue to be listed on the NYSE, subject to quarterly reviews by the NYSE to monitor the Company's progress against the plan to restore compliance with continued listing standards.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Halted on LUDP, Shares Up 105%
- Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) Surges 120% on EU Orphan Drug Status
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!