Banks Continues to Advance, Tech Pressured (AAPL) (FB) (BAC) (JPM) (WFC)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Once again banks surged Monday as investors continued to digest potential positive impacts from a Trump presidency. In tech it was a much different story, with leaders like Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) and Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) pressured. The dichotomy has been tied in part to sector rotation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Gains for 2nd-Session, But Well Off Highs
- Bank of America profits surge on cost cuts, trading gains