BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- NQ Mobile (NQ), Himax (HIMX) Drop Lower
- Short Sale Restriction Triggered on Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Amid Plunge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!