BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Empire Manufacturing State of Mind; Weyerhaeuser Purchases; Walter Continues Slide
- FT Fed Writer Tells Market to 'Chill Out' on Fed Tapering Nervousness
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/17: (RMBS) (KFY) (IR) Higher; (GNMK) (SFL) (RPRX) Lower (more...)
- NY Manufacturing Sees Surprise Upside in June, But Underlying Trends Concerning
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/17: (KNDI) (FRO) (LIVE) Higher; (FOLD) (ORMP) (SGOC) Lower
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SolarCity (SCTY) on Watch as Negative Research Hits
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades SolarCity (SCTY) to Outperform
- Erickson Air-Crane (EAC) Sinks on Negative Article Highlighting Favorable 'Insider' Dealings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!