BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynamic Materials Corp (BOOM) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- FireEye (FEYE) Gains Continue
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active Ahead of Q3 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!