BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
- Herbalife (HLF) Did Not Repurchase Stock Yesterday - Bloomberg
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Regains Momentum after Morning Pause
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!