BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunEdison (SUNE) Shares Tick Lower Early
- Apple's (AAPL) FaceTime, iMessage Infringe VirnetX (VHC) Patents - Bloomberg, Citing Jury Verdict
- Florida Gov. Scott Declares Health Emergency in 5th County Related to Zika
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!