BOOM Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/02: (HRTX) (GIII) (AMBA) Higher; (VMEM) (ORIG) (GWRE) Lower (more...)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
Momentum mover, Dynamic Materials Corporation (Nasdaq: BOOM) announced that its board of directors has declared a 2-for-1 split of DMC's common stock. The split will be effected as a stock dividend, and will be paid to stockholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2005. Stockholders on the record date will receive one additional share of common stock for each share held. The payment date will be October 12, 2005.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Weakness Tied to Microsoft Letter (MSFT) Urging Termination of TLPS Proceedings
- MagneGas (MNGA) Announces Order from Construction Company Based in California
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) Enters SUSTOL Manufacturing Agreement with Lifecore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!