Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) Shares Trade to Session Highs on Lighter Volume
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are ramping to session highs Thursday, up around 18 percent on the session. Volume of 1.8 million shares is light of the average daily volume around 3 million shares.
Earlier this afternoon, Aurina announced that its Chief Operating Officer, Michael Martin, will present a corporate overview of the Company at the Stifle 2016 Healthcare Conference taking place November 15-16, 2016 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. The presentation will also be available via webcast at the link listed below.
Aurinia Presentation Details
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Time: 2:15pm ET
Location: Lotte New York Palace Hotel
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 10c to 21.30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!