Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) Shares Trade to Session Highs on Lighter Volume
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are ramping to session highs Thursday, up around 18 percent on the session. Volume of 1.8 million shares is light of the average daily volume around 3 million shares.
Earlier this afternoon, Aurina announced that its Chief Operating Officer, Michael Martin, will present a corporate overview of the Company at the Stifle 2016 Healthcare Conference taking place November 15-16, 2016 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. The presentation will also be available via webcast at the link listed below.
Aurinia Presentation Details
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Time: 2:15pm ET
Location: Lotte New York Palace Hotel
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Shares Continue Higher
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!