Aurinia Pharma (AUPH) Shares Trade to Session Highs on Lighter Volume
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares are ramping to session highs Thursday, up around 18 percent on the session. Volume of 1.8 million shares is light of the average daily volume around 3 million shares.
Earlier this afternoon, Aurina announced that its Chief Operating Officer, Michael Martin, will present a corporate overview of the Company at the Stifle 2016 Healthcare Conference taking place November 15-16, 2016 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel. The presentation will also be available via webcast at the link listed below.
Aurinia Presentation Details
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Time: 2:15pm ET
Location: Lotte New York Palace Hotel
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!