Ascendiant Capital Starts MGT Capital Investments (MGT) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ascendiant Capital initiated coverage on MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of MGT Capital Investments closed at $3.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Active, Shares Gain
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, New Coverage, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!