Array Biopharma (ARRY) Adds to Gains; Shares Up 70%
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Array Biopharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) is pushing to the highs of the session. Shares are now up 70% after the company announced positive top-line results of the Phase III "COLUMBUS" trial evaluating the combination of binimetinib with encorafenib compared to Roche's vemurafenib in patients with BRAF+ metastatic melanoma.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weight Watchers (WTW) Climbs to Session High, Gaining 9%
- Most active options: BAC FB AAPL INTC AMZN OXY AMD MSFT
- Citigroup (C) call put ratio 3.5 calls for 1 put into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!