Amarin Corporation (AMRN) Sees Continued Upside
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) is seeing notable mid-day upside. Shares are are up 9%. This following yesterday's 12% jump after an updated in the patent issue and comments from an analyst that the company makes a "prime takeout candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ocwen Financial (OCN) Shares Pop Higher on Chatter
- UPDATE: HIG Capital's Surgery Partners Said to Plan IPO with $2B Valuation
- Ericsson (ERIC) Moves Higher on NeuStar (NSR) News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!