Amarin Corporation (AMRN) Sees Continued Upside
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) is seeing notable mid-day upside. Shares are are up 9%. This following yesterday's 12% jump after an updated in the patent issue and comments from an analyst that the company makes a "prime takeout candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Announces Debt Restructuring
- Cynosure (CYNO) Said to Consider Strategic Options, Including Sale - Bloomberg
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said to Buy More Time to Fine-Tune EU Concessions - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!