Amarin Corporation (AMRN) Sees Continued Upside
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) is seeing notable mid-day upside. Shares are are up 9%. This following yesterday's 12% jump after an updated in the patent issue and comments from an analyst that the company makes a "prime takeout candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Amarin Corp (AMRN) Active, Shares Gain
- Syngenta (SYT) said to consider a bid of CHF500/share - Bloomberg (MON)
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Exclusivity Doesn't Move Estimates But Should Help Strategic Discussions, Oppenheimer Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!