Amarin Corporation (AMRN) Sees Continued Upside
- Apple (AAPL) Earnings on Deck; Blow-Out Expected But FX Could Crimp Margin Expansion
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Fed Can Wait Longer on Rate Hike; Morgan Stanley Pushes Back 'Liftoff' Forecast to March 2016
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) is seeing notable mid-day upside. Shares are are up 9%. This following yesterday's 12% jump after an updated in the patent issue and comments from an analyst that the company makes a "prime takeout candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Informatica (INFA) Makes Contact with Potential Buyers - DJ
- Jefferies Positive on CommScope (COMM) Rumored M&A Deal
- Soros Looks to Acquire Large Automobile Dealership Group (AN) (PAG) (KMX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!