Amarin Corporation (AMRN) Sees Continued Upside
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) is seeing notable mid-day upside. Shares are are up 9%. This following yesterday's 12% jump after an updated in the patent issue and comments from an analyst that the company makes a "prime takeout candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ), Himax (HIMX) Drop Lower
- Ancora Advisors, LLC Shows New 4.76% Stake in Autobytel Inc. (ABTL), Wants Sale of Company
- Google (GOOG) Working to Reduce Open-Source Androids - Information