Alcoa (AA) Shares Ramp to Highs Following Investor Presentation
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) shares are ramping to session highs as the company filed its investor presentation for October
In part, Alcoa noted having a cash balance of over $600 million with a credit capacity of $1.5 billion (under a drawdown revolver).
The company said it will conduct ongoing portfolio reviews and curtail, sell, or close assets that don't meet value generation thresholds based on market conditions.
Alcoa is also projecting capital investments of $370 million and annual EBITDA of over $300 million.
Shares of Alcoa are up 2.3 percent.
The presentation is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Shares Climb 50%
- Flotek Industries (FTK) Sinks on Short Report
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!