Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- InterOil (IOC) Resumes Trading
- Oculus Innovative (OCLS) Announces $2.2M Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!