Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: (MGN) (XCO) (PLCM) (GPRO) Higher; (SSW) (DSW) (SAGE) (BBY) Lower (more...)
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Affirms Acquisition of MTGE Manager (ACAS)
- Mazor Robotics (MZOR) Sees Big Early Gains as Momentum Continues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!