Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- Piper Jaffray Sees Strong Holiday Sales for GoPro (GPRO) and Upside to Guidance
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Grand Jury Comes to Decision in Ferguson Case; Press Conference Expected Today
- TASER (TASR) Reports Purchase of Additional 623 AXON Cameras by Winston-Salem Police
- LiveDeal (LIVE) Announces Marked Increase in Site Traffic Following Onset of Latest Mobile Ad Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!