Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Maintains Bullish View on AMD (AMD) Amid Restructuring Plan
- Alibaba (BABA) Surges 7%
- iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology (IBB) Trends Higher