Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks Crushed as Nigeria Declared Virus Free (IBIO) (LAKE) (APT) (VSR) (more...)
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE), Others on Watch as Government Looks to Stockpile PPE
- Axel Capital's Nikolayevsky Recommends Being Long EZCORP, Inc. (EZPW)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!