Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) at Session Highs; Up 10% on Volume
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) coming off of session highs hit following a strong move higher. Shares are 10 percent better on the session with volume well above the trailing three-month average of about 18 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Gives Back Some of Friday's Huge Gains
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) CEO resigns following personal conflict issue
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/25: (TPUB) (LGCY) (NEOT) Higher; (TROV) (AMD) (PARN) Lower