Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Gains Despite Mylan's Generic EpiPen
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals offers its own pre-filled epinephrine syringe, which is under review with the FDA. The company said its product would be 40% less than EpiPen.
ADMP is up 3.8% in pre-open trade Monday after gaining 25% on Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Sees Mid-Day Selling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!