Acorda (ACOR) Shares Surge 2+% Over Last Few Minutes
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Shares of Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ACOR) have just rallied about 2.5 percent in mid-day trade Thursday. Volume has not spiked with the price. The stock last traded at $26.02.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Kyle Bass Talks up Herbalife (HLF)
- Spotify Mulling Mobile Music Service; Pandora (P) Slumps - DJN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!