AMD(AMD) Shares Gain Early on Alibaba (BABA) Cloud Collaboration
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Micro Devices (Nasdaq: AMD) shares are ticking higher in early trading Friday after the company an Alibaba announced a cloud collaboration. The stock is up around 5 percent ahead of the opening bell.
For more on the collaboration, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Shares Pop to Session Highs Amid M&A Chatter
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!