AMD(AMD) Shares Gain Early on Alibaba (BABA) Cloud Collaboration
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Advanced Micro Devices (Nasdaq: AMD) shares are ticking higher in early trading Friday after the company an Alibaba announced a cloud collaboration. The stock is up around 5 percent ahead of the opening bell.
For more on the collaboration, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 125%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!