AB InBev (BUD) Shares Give Up Gains as Modelo Deal Likely Closer to $20B
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
After trading up nearly 2 percent amid reports of a $12 billion deal for Grupo Modelo, shares of AB InBev (NYSE: BUD) have just turned negative as the latest headlines suggest the deal could be closer to $20 billion. The stock last traded around $70.14.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Analyst Sees Another 300%+ Upside in EnteroMedics (ETRM) on Positive 18 Month Data
- CytRx (CYTR) Moves Higher Following CEO Presentation at LD MICRO Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!