Chegg (CHGG) Shares Hit; Mentioned Cautiously at Copperfield Research
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 11:44, 11:47 AM EST)
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) declined Monday after it was mentioned cautiously in a report by short seller Copperfield Research. Copperfield said its so-called compelling investment story is "fiction" and he thinks its intrinsic value is less than $2, implying 75% downside from its current price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransDigm (TDG) Valeant Comparison 'Nothing New', Tweet Risk Low and Would Use Weakness to Buy - Credit Suisse
- McDonalds (MCD) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!