Chegg (CHGG) Shares Hit; Mentioned Cautiously at Copperfield Research
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 11:44, 11:47 AM EST)
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) declined Monday after it was mentioned cautiously in a report by short seller Copperfield Research. Copperfield said its so-called compelling investment story is "fiction" and he thinks its intrinsic value is less than $2, implying 75% downside from its current price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!