tronc, Inc. (TRNC) volatility low into Gannett Co (GCI) terminates discussions to acquire
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
tronc (NASDAQ: TRNC) 30-day option implied volatility of 37 compares to its 52-week range of 36 to 104 into Gannett Co (GCI) confirming that the company has been engaged in discussions with tronc regarding a potential transaction and has determined not to pursue an acquisition of tronc. Tronc is expected to announce Q3 results this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!