tronc, Inc. (TRNC) volatility low into Gannett Co (GCI) terminates discussions to acquire
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
tronc (NASDAQ: TRNC) 30-day option implied volatility of 37 compares to its 52-week range of 36 to 104 into Gannett Co (GCI) confirming that the company has been engaged in discussions with tronc regarding a potential transaction and has determined not to pursue an acquisition of tronc. Tronc is expected to announce Q3 results this week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Digi Int'l (DGII) Affirms Receipt of Belden (BDC) Proposal; Says Nothing New in Latest Offer
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!