salesforce.com's (CRM) M&A 'Target List' Included Adobe (ADBE), Pegasystems (PEGA), ServiceNow (NOW), and Tableau (DATA) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) M&A target list -- part of Colin Powell's hacked emails -- named 14 companies including Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE), Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), and Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), according to the Wall Street Journal. The list excluded Twitter (NYSE: TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) Thinks Time Warner (TWX) Deal Has Good Chance After Talking to Trump's Team - FT
- Ingram Micro (IM)/Tianjin Deal Said to Receive Approval from China's SAFE - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!