salesforce.com's (CRM) M&A 'Target List' Included Adobe (ADBE), Pegasystems (PEGA), ServiceNow (NOW), and Tableau (DATA) - WSJ
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com's (NYSE: CRM) M&A target list -- part of Colin Powell's hacked emails -- named 14 companies including Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE), Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA), ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), and Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), according to the Wall Street Journal. The list excluded Twitter (NYSE: TWTR).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- Linde Chairman Said to Pitch Praxair's (PX) Merger Proposal to Board - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!