salesforce.com (CRM) Considers Twitter (TWTR) Takeover, Process in Early Stage - DJ
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) has considered a takeover of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), according to Dow Jones. The Dow Jones report stated that the process is in an early stage and that it is unclear who else is eyeing the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!