salesforce.com (CRM) Considers Twitter (TWTR) Takeover, Process in Early Stage - DJ
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) has considered a takeover of Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), according to Dow Jones. The Dow Jones report stated that the process is in an early stage and that it is unclear who else is eyeing the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- CenturyLink (CTL), Level 3 Communications (LVLT) in Advanced Merger Discussions - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!