salesforce.com (CRM) Confirms Company Won't Bid for Twitter (TWTR) - DJ and Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 2:00 PM EDT)
salesforce.com (CRM) said it won't bid for Twitter (TWTR), according to separate reports in Dow Jones and Bloomberg. The headlines confirm an earlier, nearly identical report that first appeared in the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- Hyundai Returns To Super Bowl Advertising And Will Shoot Its Spot During The Game
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!