eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) Ends Talks to Buy Stake in Vice Media - NYT
- Quirky said to drop of bidding for General Electric (GE) home appliance unit - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Criteo (CRTO) Sees Sharp Move Lower; Talks with Publicis 'Unfounded' - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!