eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Acquires Remainder of Steward Health's Outreach Lab Service Ops
- Novartis (NVS), Galxo (GSK) Enter Major Asset Exchange Agreement (LLY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!