eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Wall Street up slightly, led by health, consumer sectors
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mubadala said to explore sale of GlobalFoundries - Bloomberg
- United Online (UNTD) to Review of Strategic Alternatives; Rejects B. Riley's (RILY) Unsolicited and Conditional Takeover Proposal
- Titan International (TWI) Sells Brake and Actuator Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!