eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LSB Industries (LXU) Completes Strategic Review; Will Continue with Current Strategy
- Amber Road (AMBR) to acquire ecVision in $33M Deal
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Acquires Two European Distributors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!