eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Said to Remain Confident in U.S. Approval of Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: EverBank Financial (EVER) Said to Work with UBS to Explore Sale - Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!