eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Dollar, shares rise on expectations for a U.S. rate increase
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather disruption, OPEC action speculation
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
- Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cielo Telecom
- Faro Technologies (FARO) Acquires Laser Projection Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!