eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) May Add Turner to 'HBO Now' Service - Bloomberg
- RBC Bearings (ROLL) to Buy Dover's (DOV) Sargent Aerospace & Defense Business in $500M Deal
- Fred's (FRED) Enters Agreement to Acquire Reeves-Sain Drug Store
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!