eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) to Acquire Founders Financial in Stock, Cash Deal
- JANA Partners Sends Letter to Petsmart (PETM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!