eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
- AMR, US Airways Complete Merger Into American Airlines Group (AAL)
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Provides Update on First 10-Well Pad in the Marcellus, Updates Repurchases, Sells Mid-Continent Assets for $123M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!