eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) in Talks to Partner with Blackstone (BX) on Deal for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) South Texas Assets - DJ
- Exclusive: Dr Pepper Snapple in talks to buy Bai Brands - sources
- Time Warner (TWX) Declares $0.4025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!