eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Zoetis (ZTS) Active; Bayer Selling Diabetes Business but in No Rush to Bid
- Webster Financial (WBS) Received Regulatory Approvals to Close Acquisition JPMorgan Chase's HSA Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!