eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- PSEG Solar Source (PEG) to Acquire 12.9-MW Facility from juwi solar
- Waste Management (WM) Completes $1.94B Wheelabrator Technologies Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!