eTelecare Global (ETEL) Acquires AOL's Customer Care and Technical Support Subsidiary
- Consumer, health stocks lift Wall Street ahead of Yellen
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (RLYP) (TTNP) (FEIX) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower (more...)
eTelecare Global Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETEL) entered into an agreement with AOL, a division of Time Warner Inc. (NYSE: TWX), to acquire all of the outstanding stock of AOL Member Services-Philippines, Inc., a wholly owned Philippines subsidiary of AOL that operates a primarily non-voice customer care and technical support delivery center near Manila. The purchase price of the subsidiary will be approximately $7.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Considered Buying Time Warner (TWX) Last Year - FT
- Gannett (GCI) Unlikely to Raise Tribune Publishing (TPUB) Offer, Prepared to Walk - DealReporter
- Graham (GHC) Unit to Acquire Two Broadcasting Assets from Nexstar (NXST) in $60M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!