Yahoo! (YHOO) said to be in talks to sell about 20% of Alibaba for $7B -Bloomberg
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Bloomberg reporting: Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) said to be in talks to sell about 20 percent of Alibaba for $7 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treasury's GM (GM) Stake Sale Could Happen This Week - DJN
- Ontario Official Has no Intentions to Thwart Potential BlackBerry (BBRY) Breakup
- QEP Resources (QEP) Acquires Permian Basin Assets for $950M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!