Yahoo! (YHOO) said to be in talks to sell about 20% of Alibaba for $7B -Bloomberg
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Bloomberg reporting: Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) said to be in talks to sell about 20 percent of Alibaba for $7 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Takeover Said Mulled by Four Investor Groups
- Ciena (CIEN) Completes $488M Acquisition of Cyan
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Unit to Acquire Certain Medicaid Assets from Integral Quality Care
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!