Wright Express Corporation (WXS) takes 51% Stake in UNIK S.A
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that it has expanded its global presence by acquiring a 51% interest in UNIK S.A., a privately-held provider of payroll cards in Brazil for approximately R$44.7 million (approximately US$21.9 million). The agreement also includes the potential to acquire the remaining shares over a three-year period. The investment is expected to be accretive to adjusted net income starting in the first twelve months.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) Deal Not Impossible, but Difficult, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!