Wright Express Corporation (WXS) takes 51% Stake in UNIK S.A
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that it has expanded its global presence by acquiring a 51% interest in UNIK S.A., a privately-held provider of payroll cards in Brazil for approximately R$44.7 million (approximately US$21.9 million). The agreement also includes the potential to acquire the remaining shares over a three-year period. The investment is expected to be accretive to adjusted net income starting in the first twelve months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Electric Power (AEP) Said to Weigh Sale of AEP River Shipping Arm - Bloomberg
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Acquires Canadian Rights to Altace (SNY)
- Cardinal Health (CAH) to Acquire J&J's (JNJ) Cordis Unit in Net $1.6B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!