Wright Express Corporation (WXS) takes 51% Stake in UNIK S.A
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that it has expanded its global presence by acquiring a 51% interest in UNIK S.A., a privately-held provider of payroll cards in Brazil for approximately R$44.7 million (approximately US$21.9 million). The agreement also includes the potential to acquire the remaining shares over a three-year period. The investment is expected to be accretive to adjusted net income starting in the first twelve months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media General (MEG) Acquisition of Lin Media (LIN) Challenged in Antitrust Suit
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) to Acquire Health Info Tech Provider, Systems Made Simple
- S&T Bancorp (STBA), Integrity Bancshares Enter Merger Pact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!