Wright Express Corporation (WXS) takes 51% Stake in UNIK S.A
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that it has expanded its global presence by acquiring a 51% interest in UNIK S.A., a privately-held provider of payroll cards in Brazil for approximately R$44.7 million (approximately US$21.9 million). The agreement also includes the potential to acquire the remaining shares over a three-year period. The investment is expected to be accretive to adjusted net income starting in the first twelve months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!