Worthington (WOR) Completes Acquisition of Palmer Mfg. & Tank
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) announced today that its Pressure Cylinders segment has acquired Palmer Mfg. & Tank, Inc. business, a manufacturer of steel and fiberglass tanks and processing equipment for the oil and gas industry, and custom manufactured fiberglass tanks for agricultural, chemical and general industrial applications. Palmer is located in Garden City, Kan., and employs approximately 200 people. Palmer manufactures both steel and fiberglass tanks in a comprehensive range of sizes and is strategically located to serve the Bakken formation in North Dakota, the Uinta and Denver-Julesburg basins, along with several of the shale formations in northern Texas. Palmer was founded in 1971 and has 184,000 square feet of manufacturing space at the Garden City headquarters. The privately owned company generated sales of $70 million in its fiscal year ended June 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Acquires Majority Stake in dHybrid Systems
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBakken Formation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!