Whole Foods Market (WFM) Said to Invest in Instacart at $2B Flat Valuation - Bloomberg
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) Said to Invest in Instacart at $2B Flat Valuation - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BAT Said to Plan Increased Bid for Reynolds American (RAI) as Soon as This Week - Bloomberg
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OR Parts Provider Beck/Arnley