Westlake Chemical (WLK) withdraws proposal to acquire Georgia Gulf (GGC)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q3 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Elbit Imaging (EMITF) Enters Option, Investment Agreements with Novartis (NVS) Over Gamida Cell
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Not Planning Investment in Sinopec (SNP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!