Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Merger Can Get FTC Approval Through Divestitures - DealReporter
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance's (NASDAQ: WBA) takeover of Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) should be able to gain antitrust approval through store divestitures, according to a report late yesterday from DealReporter, citing a third-party source who has been contacted by FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Aurora Health Care to Operate Retail Clinics in Walgreens Stores Across Eastern Wisconsin
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!