Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Merger Can Get FTC Approval Through Divestitures - DealReporter
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance's (NASDAQ: WBA) takeover of Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) should be able to gain antitrust approval through store divestitures, according to a report late yesterday from DealReporter, citing a third-party source who has been contacted by FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!