Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Merger Can Get FTC Approval Through Divestitures - DealReporter
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance's (NASDAQ: WBA) takeover of Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) should be able to gain antitrust approval through store divestitures, according to a report late yesterday from DealReporter, citing a third-party source who has been contacted by FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Following 4Q and Guidance
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!