Walgreens (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Merger Can Get FTC Approval Through Divestitures - DealReporter
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Walgreens Boots Alliance's (NASDAQ: WBA) takeover of Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) should be able to gain antitrust approval through store divestitures, according to a report late yesterday from DealReporter, citing a third-party source who has been contacted by FTC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Burberry and Coach not in active merger talks: sources
- AT&T (T) said pushing to reach Time Warner (TWX) deal by Monday - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!