Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Electronic Components Maker Mors Smitt Holding in $88M Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) has acquired Mors Smitt Holding, a leading manufacturer of electronic components for rail and industrial markets, from the investment company Eurazeo PME, for about $88 million. Mors Smitt has annual sales of about $60 million, and operations in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the U.S., France, China and Hong-Kong. Wabtec expects the transaction to be accretive in the first year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
- NASDAQ OMX Group (NDAQ) to Acquire News Distribution Service, Marketwired
- Pandora (P) Said Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!