Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Electronic Components Maker Mors Smitt Holding in $88M Deal
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) has acquired Mors Smitt Holding, a leading manufacturer of electronic components for rail and industrial markets, from the investment company Eurazeo PME, for about $88 million. Mors Smitt has annual sales of about $60 million, and operations in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the U.S., France, China and Hong-Kong. Wabtec expects the transaction to be accretive in the first year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Altera Corp (ALTR) Deal on Track, May be Announced in Week - DJ
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Fortune Brands (FBHS) to Acquire Norcraft Companies, Inc. (NCFT) in $600M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!