Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Electronic Components Maker Mors Smitt Holding in $88M Deal
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) has acquired Mors Smitt Holding, a leading manufacturer of electronic components for rail and industrial markets, from the investment company Eurazeo PME, for about $88 million. Mors Smitt has annual sales of about $60 million, and operations in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the U.S., France, China and Hong-Kong. Wabtec expects the transaction to be accretive in the first year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wabtec (WAB) Raises Buyback by $200M
- Nokia (NOK) Approved to Transfer Chennai Facility to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Sparton (SPA) Purchases Beckwood Services in All-Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!