Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Electronic Components Maker Mors Smitt Holding in $88M Deal
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) has acquired Mors Smitt Holding, a leading manufacturer of electronic components for rail and industrial markets, from the investment company Eurazeo PME, for about $88 million. Mors Smitt has annual sales of about $60 million, and operations in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the U.S., France, China and Hong-Kong. Wabtec expects the transaction to be accretive in the first year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC), Altera Corp (ALTR) Merger News Could Come Next Week- FT
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Will Divest Certain Assets to Close Biomet Deal
- Syngenta (SYT) said to consider a bid of CHF500/share - Bloomberg (MON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!