Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Electronic Components Maker Mors Smitt Holding in $88M Deal
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- Taser (TASR), Digital Ally (DGLY) Remain on Watch on Growing 'On-Officer Video' Theme
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) has acquired Mors Smitt Holding, a leading manufacturer of electronic components for rail and industrial markets, from the investment company Eurazeo PME, for about $88 million. Mors Smitt has annual sales of about $60 million, and operations in The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the U.S., France, China and Hong-Kong. Wabtec expects the transaction to be accretive in the first year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
- Ventas (VTR) Completes Holiday Retirement Transaction
- Infineon(IFNNY) said near $2B deal to acquire U.S. chipmaker - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!