WESCO's (WCC) Distribution Unit Buys Conney Safety Products
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced today that it, through its operating subsidiary WESCO Distribution, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Conney Safety Products, LLC, a premier distributor of MRO safety products headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Closing is expected to occur in July 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Sends Letter Following Review; Says Vintage Offer 'Illusory'
- PotashCorp (POT) Higher on Renewed Takeover Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!