WESCO's (WCC) Distribution Unit Buys Conney Safety Products
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced today that it, through its operating subsidiary WESCO Distribution, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Conney Safety Products, LLC, a premier distributor of MRO safety products headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Closing is expected to occur in July 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery Group Urges Sale of Internap (INAP)
- Essex Rental (ESSX) Will Not Continue to Pursue Sale of Essex Crane Rental, Announces Corporate Governance Changes
- PotashCorp (POT) Could Raise Offer for K+S if Able to Perform Due Diligence - Globe & Mail
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!