WESCO's (WCC) Distribution Unit Buys Conney Safety Products
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced today that it, through its operating subsidiary WESCO Distribution, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Conney Safety Products, LLC, a premier distributor of MRO safety products headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Closing is expected to occur in July 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Athene Said in Talks to Acquire HRG's (HRG) Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) - Bloomberg
- Internap Corp (INAP) to Explore Strategic Options
- Heartware (HTWR) to Acquire Valtech Cardio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!