WESCO's (WCC) Distribution Unit Buys Conney Safety Products
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced today that it, through its operating subsidiary WESCO Distribution, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Conney Safety Products, LLC, a premier distributor of MRO safety products headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Closing is expected to occur in July 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- Intrexon (XON) Acquires Okanagan Specialty Fruits in $41M Deal
- MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Enters LOI to Merge with Tera Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!