WESCO's (WCC) Distribution Unit Buys Conney Safety Products
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC) announced today that it, through its operating subsidiary WESCO Distribution, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Conney Safety Products, LLC, a premier distributor of MRO safety products headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. Closing is expected to occur in July 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynga (ZNGA) Takeover Said Mulled by Four Investor Groups
- NBCUniversal close to investing in BuzzFeed: source
- Avago Tech (AVGO) takeover may not be tax-free to Broadcom (BRCM) shareholders - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!