Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Big Three Airlines (AAL) (DAL) (UAL)
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Macerich (MAC) Board Rejects Simon Property Group's (SPG) $95.50/Share Takeover Offer
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rumor Says FTC to Recommend Suit to Block Reynolds American (RAI)/ Lorillard (LO) Merger
- UPDATE: Altera Corp (ALTR) Deal on Track, May be Announced in Week - DJ
- Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) to Acquire Certain Products Business Assets from UCB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!