Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
- Investor Group to Acquire Cleco Corp. (CNL) in $4.7B Deal
- eBay (EBAY) Announces Resignation of Director Marc Andreessen
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Clinton Group to Call for Atlantic Power (AT) Sale - Reuters
- Mondelez (MDLZ) French Coffee Brands May Draw Bid by Lavazza, Strauss - Reuters
- Emerson Electric's (EMR) Power Unit Attracts Bidders - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!