Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) to Acquire Tyson's (TSN) Mexican Poultry Business in $400M Deal
- JANA Partners Sends Letter to Petsmart (PETM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!