Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) Bid to Buy Pfizer (PFE) Pump Unit Stalls - Bloomberg
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Announcement Could Come Earlier Next Week, Close Could Take 6-9 Months - CNBC
- Liberty Offered $15/share for Pandora (P) in 'Fishing Expedition' - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!