Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Said Seeking to Acquire Advent Software (ADVS) for ~$45/Share
- Sun Life Financial (SLF) to Acquire LDI Specialist, Ryan Labs
- BATS Global Markets Acquires Hotspot FX for $365M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!