Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd