Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Re/Code Acquired by Vox Media - NY Times
- TiVo (TIVO) Announces Acquisition of Pat-TV Software Solutions Provider, Cubiware
- Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Acquire LivePerson (LPSN) - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!