Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) to Announce Takeover of Meda - FT
- UPDATE: Pepco Holdings (POM) Drops Lower Amid Exelon-Related Chatter
- Apcotex Industries to Acquire Omnova's (OMN) Rubber Manufacturing Business in India
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!