Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/23: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (CREE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Bid Could Come In Just Above $45B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!