Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rovi Corp. (ROVI) Said to Seek Advisor Amid Activist Pressure, Interest - Reuters
- Great Panther Silver Limited (GPL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cangold
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) to Split College Business and Retail, Nook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!