Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PetSmart (PETM) Sees Mid-Day Upside
- UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Plans to Spin off Ferrari
- America Movil (AMX) Active as SoftBank Said to Be Examining Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!