Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- Lending Club Files $500 Million IPO
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ANN, Inc. (ANN) Hires JPMorgan to Explore Alternatives - Reuters
- HP (HPQ) Back on M&A Prowl after Autonomy Fiasco - Raymond James; Top 10 Targets (PANW) (FTNT) (FEYE) (ANET)
- White House Working to Deter Inversion Deals - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!