Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Sends Letter Following Review; Says Vintage Offer 'Illusory'
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (DNB) Acquires Fliptop; No Terms Given
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!