Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX)-Led Private Equity Consortium Preparing $5.5B Bid for Gates Global - WSJ
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Completes Solstas Lab Partners Purchase; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Intermune (ITMN) Plans to Stick with Long-Term Strategy; Doesn't Rule Out M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!