Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mondelez (MDLZ) Raised Hershey Foods (HSY) Bid to $115/Share Before Abandoning Pursuit - DJ
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Acquires Subscriptions Business of Quest Offshore
- Credit Suisse Assesses St. Jude Medical (STJ) Risk; Says Product Removal Unlikely But Could Be Grounds for Abbott to Exit or Lower Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!