Virgin Media (VMED), Liberty Global (LBTYA) Boards Approve Deal - Faber
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
CNBC's David Faber reported that boards of both Virgin Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMED) and Liberty Global's (NASDAQ: LBTYA) approved a deal. Price is still uncertain, although it is said to be below $50/share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Said to Receive Interest from Companies Besides Baxalta
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Said to Be Exploring Sale of Vuforia Augmented Reality Unit - re/code
- Private Equity Firms Carlyle and KKR Explore Bids for Petco Ahead of IPO - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDavid Faber
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!