Verizon (VZ) Wants $1B Discount on Yahoo! (YHOO) Purchase Price - NYP
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) is looking for Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) to give them a $1 billion discount on the $4.8 billion purchase price amid the e-mail hacking scandal and other missteps that have come to light after the announced deal, the New York Post reported citing several sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains as Analyst Sees Large Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!