Verizon (VZ) Wants $1B Discount on Yahoo! (YHOO) Purchase Price - NYP
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) is looking for Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) to give them a $1 billion discount on the $4.8 billion purchase price amid the e-mail hacking scandal and other missteps that have come to light after the announced deal, the New York Post reported citing several sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) said to agree to sell data center business to Equinix (EQIX) - Bloomberg
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!